Hell Loads of Enjoyment
Yesterday was simply great! Had no tutorials to attend hence decided to stick to family plans. Managed to get one of my tutorial done. Around noon time, headed to the very very new Ikea at Tampines to take a look since I'm looking for a new table for my room. There's tons and tons of people trying to get in there, the queue for the cafe was hell. We managed to fill our tummies with hotdog buns. Since the Expo convention was near, we headed there for the John Little sale and the SITEX'06. I was sourcing for a new MP3, had some options that I really like, like the iPod Nano, Creative Zen V PLus and the samsung MP3 that's has bluetooth earpiece, but in the end I bought an MP3 that's rather brandless but can be use for photographing, videoing, recording, playing games, FM radio. But sad to say that there's something wrong with the FM tuner. I was kinda upset that it didn't work really well like the one in the showroom. Anyway, I just had a great time spending my day with my family, moreover it was Daddy's birthday!
Love and take care.
Love and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home